7.08.2011

Persist: An Open Letter to the Artists of the World

Hi my loves! Happy Friday to you all. Are you wrapping up the week's loose ends in preparation for a great weekend? I know I am. I might have a last minute booking next week, so I hope to have that locked down before the night is up. I also had a wonderful shoot yesterday, and have another tomorrow. I can't wait to share those with you soon.


For now I wanted to just offer a quick post to send us off for the weekend. One of my favorite bloggers, Gala Darling, always has the best bits to share throughout the week. You might remember that my Things I Love Thursdays pay homage to the feature of the same name on her blog. Who doesn't love to spread the love, right?


I couldn't resist sharing a link I found on her site today. It is such a perfect find for me right now as I am having a rather off day. I'm not sure why really, but aren't we all allowed to get in a funk from time to time? Take a look at this hand-written open letter to artists from a successful Pixar animator. I've saved it so I can look to it when I need a little pat on the back. I hope you find it helpful too!





Letter via Gala Darling, via Letters of Note.