9.13.2011

Keeping Up With New York Fashion Week

I had little to no internet while in Seattle. It was actually refreshing! Did you miss me? With no internet, and no TV, we got out and you know, did stuff! Amazing thrifting, tourist stuff, and exploring all the neighborhoods. Plus we went to our friends amazing wedding and had a blast. I'll be sure to share some photos from our trip soon, but today officially marks the start of "getting down to the wire." As of yesterday, we have two weeks until we hop in the moving truck and hit the road. Crazy!

So I have been trying to keep up with New York Fashion Week and all the shows via Twitter and Tumblr when I can. Hopefully I'll be working the shows in Spring next year! I've been crazy busy since we got back from the northwest, but I thought I'd share a couple photos from the shows so far. I love backstage shots the most.

Richard Chai LOVE Spring 2012 RTW

Muted palette at Diane Von Furstenberg 

Minimal perfection at Derek Lam


Rag & Bone

Alexander Wang

In love with the look at Thakoon
Photos: Style, NY Magazine