6.09.2011

Things I Love Thursday: Starting Summer Off Right!

Coronado, CA

Doesn't it feel like summer already? So what if it's a little overcast today. I've been putting sunscreen on with diligence, but also looking at my paper white skin thinking a bit of a sun kissed glow would be really nice. The gym I go to has an incredible pool area outside for laps and lounging in the sun. I might venture out there in the coming weeks. But for today, a quick list of things that I am loving this last week. 


Coronado, CA


Living like a tourist is perfect for this time of year. Doing all the things here in my hometown of San Diego that I have never done, never seen, or just haven't experienced since I was little. It's giving me a whole new appreciation for America's Finest City. Plus making for great memories. Lake Miramar is a great time in the sunshine. You get a serious (free) workout that sneaks up on you when you're sore the next day! I'm also really loving finding great deals lately, whether it's online, in the clearance section, or just learning the right time to hit up the movie theater to get half price tickets! 


Also: green smoothies, getting in shape, taking lots of photos, new Death Cab for Cutie (I feel like I have grown up alongside their albums), new Bon Iver (pre-order now, I have it already and it's fantastic!), photo shoots outdoors, Sports Show with Norm MacDonald (my boyfriend got me watching this and it is hilarious), upcoming friend's weddings, Stanley Cup Finals (go Canucks!), greek yogurt with fresh fruit, a serious nail polish addiction (I change shades more than I post here!), Bath & Body Works Country Chic (I'm a sucker for wildflowers and this is a light easy summer fragrance), summer hats galore, Pinterest, Bruce Springsteen (always on all my summer playlists), the San Diego County Fair opening this weekend (who doesn't love an excuse to eat fried versions of...everything?), and...


Happy Birthday to my Magic! 


13 Years Old!

Just a youngster!

What is on you love list for this week?

Photos: Me