7.08.2011

Things I Love Thursday: Summer, Sunshine, & San Diego

San Diego County Fair

I missed you guys last Thursday! I spent that whole day at the San Diego County Fair with my man and my little sister and her boyfriend. We had a blast and it really marked the start of summer time for me. It was also the start of a great weekend! Friends were in town from the east coast, so we spent some time showing them the sights in America's finest city. I also had one of the best Independence Days I can remember. Spent some time under the sun in the pool, and climbed onto my parent's roof with my boyfriend and my sister where we had an incredible view of multiple firework displays.

Fireworks from the roof.

Things I love this week: my nearly 16 year old sister, who is growing up before my eyes, the warm, breezy, summer nights that follow the almost unbearably hot and humid days, Balboa Park's Twilight in the Park Concerts (free, family-friendly fun outdoors in one of the most beautiful places in town), beautiful rainbows after an unexpected summer thunderstorm, hand written thank you notes like the one I received today from one of my brides, the air conditioning in my car, talented friends who like to collaborate and create beautiful photos, always my dog Magic, Joan Jett who we saw play a concert at the fair (she is amazing and rocks as hard as ever), my Glamcor mobile studio bag set and portable lights, Weeds and True Blood being back on TV, and all the rest of my IMATS experience that I will be sharing with you in the next week!

What are you loving this week? I'm sure there's someone out there you are super grateful for. Let them know it!


Also, tomorrow is the LAST DAY to enter my contest. Head over there and make sure you enter. There are more fun give-aways to come!