6.29.2011

I Survived IMATS LA 2011 & All I Got Was the Best Time Ever!




7:30am Saturday Morning, and already a line around the building. Can you spot me?





The International Makeup Artist Trade Show was a whirlwind! Very little sleep, a lot of money spent, and tons of fun was had! It's already Wednesday and I'm just now able to make sense of it all. I had a blast! My friend and fellow makeup artist Erica drove up with me Friday as we sat through four and a half (should take only two) hours of the worst traffic ever from San Diego to Pasadena. We checked into our hotel, and I immediately ran off to make it to the pro-only event they had that night. It was incredible. I spent more money that night than I did all weekend. We spent Saturday and Sunday attending classes and workshops, shopping, and people watching. It was quite a show, no pun intended. 




I have SO much to show you. Including reviews of the products I took home, photos of the gorgeous makeup demonstrations and the wonderful people I got to meet. Stay tuned in the coming week for all the details from a pro artists perspective on IMATS LA 2011. And make sure to follow this blog so you can be entered to win a contest later this week. More details to come...



Follow A La Mused